Patient Educational Videos
WHAT TO EXPECT
Dr. Roblee and his staff are excited about meeting new patients during their first visit to our office! Your initial appointment will consist of a thorough examination and a discussion of potential treatment options. This important 90-minute visit will give us insight into your orthodontic needs.
We know your time is valuable, so to expedite treatment, we aim to consolidate as many appointments into one visit for your convenience. We use state of the art technologies to carefully examine and evaluate each patient. The exam will include time for diagnostic records, X-rays, photos and a digital scan for study models. We take these records to develop and idealize the appropriate treatment plan individual to your needs.
During the initial examination for each patient, Dr. Roblee will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment:
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- How soon can we start treatment?
- Is Invisalign an option for your case?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
While we can often answer these general questions about treatment during the initial examination, we will address specific areas after careful analysis of the diagnostic records. We feel it is important to analyze each patient’s specific needs, because in-depth planning leads to superior results and higher patient satisfaction. We encourage you to participate and ask questions too!
We insist that our patients leave the office with a clear understanding of their specific needs, what the treatment will consist of and how long it will take. We will also answer any additional questions or concerns you have. Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Any panoramic X-ray taken within the past six months (your dentist office can email these over in advance to email@example.com). If none are provided, we will take them during the exam.
- If you have orthodontic insurance, bring your insurance card. By providing this information at the first visit, we will be able to give you an estimate of your costs.
*We do not charge for our consultations as we hope to provide knowledge to you that will lead to better quality and quantity of life. We do ask however if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, as spots are limited to give us minimum 24 hours notice.