Dr. Roblee has the most experience and expertise with the Invisalign® product in Arkansas and the surrounding area.
Now teens don’t have to worry about embarrassing metal braces in their yearbook photos or Facebook profiles – introducing Invisalign® Teen! Invisalign® Teen is the clear way to straighten teeth without metal braces, using aligners. Aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. Also, you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth, and there are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
We love Invisalign Teen for many reasons:
- We especially like the fact that you won’t have the scarring or decalcification that you would with traditional braces.
- They work great for students who play instruments
- Add additional protection for those who play sports
- No emergency appointments (Great for mom!!)
- No poking wires, or irritated gums
- Eat and drink normally
We went to leading orthodontists, parents and teens themselves to custom-design an Invisalign system just right for the dental needs of teenagers. Invisalign Teen is the perfect teeth-straightening system for today’s teens’ busy lifestyles!
What is Invisalign Teen?
- The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made aligners.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for comfort.
How Does Invisalign Teen Work?
- Wear each set of aligners for one week.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 6-15 months.
- Average number of aligners is between 18 and 30 (Depending on severity of case).
What Conditions Does Invisalign Teen Treat?
By using its advanced technology, Invisalign Teen can treat a broad range of dental and orthodontic conditions, which, in the past, were usually treated with traditional braces. These conditions include:
- Overly crowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth